The X-ONE has been designed for the aspiring barista and high volume operator. We have built upon the features pioneered within the CC100 model by incorporating advanced electronics, the X-ONE allows the user to monitor coffee quality, machine performance and provides audit trails to help keep any business in touch with their sales.
Espresso Machine Info
- 2 groups
- 3 groups
Dimensions & Weight
- Stable group temperatures To within +/- 1.5°C tolerance.
- PID System enables the user to adjust boiler temperature which helps to find the ‘sweet spot’ for the chosen coffee.
- ‘Flow control’ System controls and stabilizes the idle temperature of the coffee water (helps avoid coffee water sitting within the group, going stale and overheating).
- Advanced diagnostic system With eye-level display assist in fault diagnosis, service and filter change intervals, coffee counters, shot timers and boiler temperature.
- LED ‘Barista lights’ Lets you see the perfect extraction and helps the barista to work cleaner and be more efficient.
- Lever activated steam arms For ease of use with sprung-loaded ‘Purge’ function ensures steam arm stays free from milk build up.
- Group isolation system Allows individual groups to be serviced on whilst machine is being used limiting ‘downtime’ and loss of productivity.
- Shot timers To monitor consistency and espresso quality.
- Tall cup machines Available in 2 & 3 group configuration both also available (no cost option). Optional steam control Steam arm adds texture to milk and can be set to desired temperature (switches off once temperature is reached) – avoids scalded milk.
- Variable pre-infusion Allows you to vary the pre-infusion time ensures optimum espresso extraction.
- Auto GRP cleaning function Makes cleaning simple therefore no excuses for not being done!
- Cleaning ‘shut down’ If the machine is not cleaned it will not work.
- Eco Mode Drops the boiler temperature to 60°C, perfect for quiet periods or overnight and enables the machine to heat up faster for service.
- Colour choice Available in Flame Red, Gloss Black or Ice White all with neon blue LED’s.
- Custom colours And finishes available (extra cost and lead time).
- Comment on The True Cost of Espresso by Predictions on the Near-Future Price of Coffee – Insights – United Baristas
- Comment on The True Cost of Espresso by Insights from the Iron Triangle – Insights – United Baristas
- Comment on Insights from the Iron Triangle by Pick your Customers – Insights – United Baristas
- Comment on Hot Stuff: How espresso machines cause global warming by Running a Sustainable Coffee Shop – Guides – United Baristas