With over a decade of industry experience as cafe owner, barista, roaster and machine fixer, I founded Coffee Works to share my passion, knowledge and experience. Helping business understand the critical importance of well maintained and functioning coffee equipment. Neal
- On Site & Front End Servicing
- PSSR 2000 Competent Person
- Service Contracts
- Workshop Servicing
- Dales Area
- North Yorkshire
- South Yorkshire
We'll do whatever we can to keep you rolling.
Always on hand to fix or guide you through any problems you might encounter with your coffee set up, espresso machine, grinder or other coffee equipment. It may be a quick fix on the phone, a routine service, PVI (Pressure Vessel Inspection) or require a call out or loan machine.
+ Call out - Break Down, Preventive & Scheduled service. + Service contracts. + PVI (Pressure Vessel Inspection) + Parts + Filtration + Fully equipped workshop + Full refurbishment + Customisation & paint + Looking after most European, UK & USA espresso machines, grinders and coffee brewers.
- Comment on The True Cost of Espresso by Predictions on the Near-Future Price of Coffee – Insights – United Baristas
- Comment on The True Cost of Espresso by Insights from the Iron Triangle – Insights – United Baristas
- Comment on Insights from the Iron Triangle by Pick your Customers – Insights – United Baristas
- Comment on Hot Stuff: How espresso machines cause global warming by Running a Sustainable Coffee Shop – Guides – United Baristas